EU Gas Modelling Analyst - Hedge Fund, London
Job type: Perm
Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum + uncapped bonus
Location: UK - City of London
* Forecast, on a daily and intra-daily basis Gas demand, and therefore Futures prices for relevant countries in the UK and Europe
* Maintain and improve existing gas models and set up new models for additional countries when needed.
* Consult to analysts and in house traders covering the European Energy space.
* Numerate degree - Masters level ideally.
* Gas price modelling (stack or other) and forecasting experience essential, from a physical energy major or iBank.
* Must have a wide-breadth modelling toolkit - Excel, VBA, C, Matlab, and/or other
* Fundamental market knowledge of UK and EU gas markets
Their culture at this fund is very relaxed, and staff are judged on the quality of their work rather than time spent at the desk - rewarded with an exceptional bonus-driven compensation structure.
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit www.huxley.com.
Contact name: Richard Roseblade
Contact telephone: +44 (0) 20 7469 8955