HR Assistant (6 Month FTC)
Job type: Perm
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Location: England - London - City of London
My client, an international leading bank is seeking a HR assistant to join their dedicated and supportive HR Team.
This role will be supporting a senior generalist and a dedicated client group within the bank. This is a generalist HR assistant role and will require involvement and support throughout the whole employee life cycle.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Recruitment - arranging interviews, liaising with agencies and/or candidates preparing offer letters and contracts of employment.
* Assisting with the Training and Development.
* Carrying out Inductions with new starters.
* Be responsible for the production of Management Information
* Responding to HR queries on a variety of matters from company employees.
* Participate in the development and improvement of existing HR Processes and procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding HR team that will help aid your learning and development. Please send me your CV via email for consideration
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit www.huxley.com.
Contact name: Daryl Hunter
Contact telephone: 0207 469 5050