Quant Risk Analyst - Energy Trading Firm, London
Job type: Perm
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and bens
Location: England - London - London
- Masters or ideally PhD level in a highly quantitative or analytical subject is essential.
- Strong modelling and technical skills, including Excel, VBA, Matlab, C++ and experience of using MonteCarlo simulations
- Experience and understanding of price movement within the energy and commodities markets.
- Previous working experience undertaking complex quantitative finance, or analysis - ideally in an commodities focused role.
- Strong communication skills to challenge proposals and present new models and ideas.
The salary for this role is highly competitive and flexible dependent on experience. The total package is c.£65-70k for excellent applicants. If you have the skill sets mentioned, plus the desire to further your career within a giant of the energy industry, send in your CV today to find out more.
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit www.huxley.com.
Contact name: Richard Roseblade
Contact telephone: +44 (0) 20 7469 8955